Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Return of Tuchman


Tuchman in Bermuda


Tuchman and Lindsey; I'm Laughing For Undisclosed Reasons

Tuchman is back tonight after a month or so stint doing some military shit at some military base in some midwestern state. Fuzzy and Tuchman will be partying down for the next few weeks until Tuchman is sent off for 3 years to be stationed somewhere in Germany.

A trip to the Riverworks tonight for beers is on! It's going to be a tough call, beer with crazy friends or brand new episode of LOST. Well, since the invention of DIVX and BitTorrent and Tivo (not that I have TiVO) who needs to revolve their life around when a show airs...not me!

I'm sure I'll be talking about Ms. Emery all night and maybe even tell them about the entity that is Sarangela/Sarangie.

3 Comments:

Blogger DJ Press Play said...

I know...I'm going to track down a picture of Bamberg and paste in a picture of you and write a post about your adventures there...so you better keep me updated with your adventures and send me some pictures ;)

2:30 PM  
Blogger DJ Press Play said...

have you been imbibing copious amounts of beer while in Germany?

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sarah you fool! why are you putting pictures of me all over the internet?! How are things in vermont? give your woman a big wet kiss for me! hee hee just joking sorta

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home