Tuesday, May 17, 2005

What Hot Is (from my magnetic poetry friend)

An Ode to Me from The Amazing Fuzz-tastic

Thanks Girl!

what hot means to me in relation to you:

hot is your attitude, the way you carry yourself.
hot is all the funky colors of nail polish you have.
hot is your fabulous taste in music.
hot is being in touch with your inner geek.
hot is the way you can be totally sober and supergoofy at the same time and not care what anyone thinks.
hot is the fact that you know when it's time to be serious.
hot is how you look in your glasses (i never said i didn't appreciate your good looks).
hot is holding down a reasonable job.
hot is your sense of humor.
hot is you snuggling up with my cats and taking a nap on my couch.
hot is the way you make me feel like a teenage girl with a big crush.
hot is the sound of your voice.
hot is sarah matthews, and don't let anyone tell you different, girl.