Thursday, November 16, 2006

From "Sarah All Over"

two in a row by Apple.

GET GONE
by Fiona Apple

How many times do I have to say
To get away-get gone
Flip your shit past another lasses
Humble dwelling
You got your game, made your shot, and you got away
With a lot, but I'm not turned-on
So put away that meat you're selling

Cuz I do know what's good for me-
And I've done what I could for you
But you're not benefiting, and yet
I'm sitting
Singing again, sing, sing again

How can I deal with this, if he won't get with this
How am I gonna heal from this; he won't admit to it
Nothing to figure out;
I gotta get him out
It's time the truth was out that he don't give a
Shit about me

How many times can it escalate
Till it elevates to a place I can't breathe?
And I must decide, if you must deride
That I'm much obliged to up and go
I'll idealize, then realize that it's no
Sacrifice, because the price is paid, and
There's nothing left to grieve
Fuckin go

Cuz I've done what I could for you, and I do know what's
Good for me and I'm not benefiting, instead
I'm sitting singing again, singing again, singing again,
Sing, sing, sing again

How can I deal with this, if he won't get with this
How am I gonna heal from this; he won't admit to it
Nothing to figure out; I gotta get him out
It's time the truth was out that he don't give a
Shit about me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because
of who I am when I am with you..



2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one
who is, won't make you cry.




3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you
want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with
all they have.




4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand
and touches your heart.




5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting
right beside them knowing you can't have them.




6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you
never know who is falling in love with your smile.




7. To the world you may be one person, but to one
person you may be the world.




8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't
willing to waste their time on you.




9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people
before meeting the right one, so that when we finally
meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.




10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it
happened.





11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so
what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be
more careful about who you trust next time around.




12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are
before you try and know someone else and expect them
to know you.




13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you
least expect them to.

6:41 PM  
Blogger DJ Press Play said...

I'm not sure who you are, but thanks for the kind words.

6:34 PM  
Blogger yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
curry shoes
supreme outlet
off-white
jordan 1
kyrie 6 shoes
bape hoodie
lebron shoes
canada goose jacket
supreme clothing

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home