Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Tea Time - Lori's Mysterious Gift Revealed!

Thanks so much for your "tea bill" mystery gift! Here's what I'm going to order as soon as my new debit card arrives (to pay for the shipping only).




With my gift certificate I will get:
** 1 bottle vanilla coconut white tea (this sounds so good)
** 1 12pack of Republic of Tea recipe notecards (only $5!)
** 1 50teabag tin of Vanilla Almond Black Tea (mmm...vanilla)
** 1 36teabag tin of Mate Latte (a yummy chocolate-y tea)
** 1 sampler pack of the Tea of Inquiry (green tea with toasted rice)

So many teas to pick from...this was not easy. There's about 50 other kinds I want to try...I didn't know there were such tea versions as red tea and white tea. And they have 3 types of chai tea (my favorite) and lots of good sounding ginger teas too, but I didn't even get any because I wanted to have fun trying new flavors.

THANKS LORI, YOU ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home