Tuesday, March 29, 2005

A Lori Thing

Your Life: The Soundtrack

Created by angieloki and taken 8 times on bzoink!

Opening CreditsYou're All I Need to Get By by Method Man and Mary J Blige
Waking UpGet Up by James Brown
Average DayConnected by the Stereo MCs
Bad Love, the SexBillie Jean by Michael Jackson
Bad Love, the RelationshipSometimes by Erykah Badu
Quirky FlirtingTime of the Seasons by the Zombies
Falling in LoveCrimson and Clover by Tommy James and the Shondells
Fucking SceneErotica by Madonna (aka Madge aka Esther)
Love SceneTriptico by Gotan Project
Fight (with Archnemesis)Machinehead by Bush
After the Fight2 Wicky by Hooverphonic
Tension in ParadiseSpin Spin Sugar by the Sneaker Pimps
Break UpLetting the Cables Sleep by Bush
ReunionFalling In Love Again by Edith Piaf
Ooh AdulterySinnerman by Nina Simone
GuiltCan I Get a Witness by Sofa Surfers and Richard Doorfmeister
Death of a Loved OneSail Away
Secret LoveSofa Rockers by the Sofa Surfers
Bad DayOptimistic by Radiohead
Life's OkayBut I Feel Good by Groove Armada
ContemplationReflections by the Supremes
BreakdownRequiem for a Dream Theme by Kronos Quartet
FlashbackRemember by Groove Armada
PartyThe Music Sounds Better With You by Stardust
ClubMove Your Feet by Junior Senior
RegretCome Undone by Duran Duran
Long Night AloneChannel 1 Suite by Cinematic Orchestra
Death SceneSail Away by David Gray
Closing CreditsCrystal Blue Puersuasion by Tommy James and the Shondells

Create a Survey | Search Surveys | Go to bzoink!

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

mmm... that looks like fun. I am constantly creating soundtracks... my hobby. I love 2 Wicky. I think I may have put that on one of the cd's I made for you? Hmmm....
good list.
Crimson & Clover???

11:38 PM  
Blogger DJ Press Play said...

Funny, for the adultry scene I almost put "They Did a Bad Bad Thing" by Chris Isaac. I love this survey though because as someone who wants to sound design for films I always think what song would go in certain scenes of my life.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

mmmm... that's my dream job if I wasn't doing this silly midwifery thing. my intrests are way too diverse...

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home