Friday, October 14, 2005

"MOVING ON UP"

A song by the M People, and my theme for the last 2 weeks.

Uhaul, uhaul, uhaul...and so today is my last day on the Seacoast. wow!

I will update everyone with my new address once I figure that out. Current plans include moving from Enfield to White River Junction...we are hopefully going to rent this very cool house and fix it up a little along the way, maybe even buy it next year. More on the house coming soon!

So, since we're moving out of the temporary place in Enfield by Nov. 1st, and because I'll be job hunting, oh, and because the place in Enfield only has the archaic "dial-up" connection for internet, I'm not sure how often I'll be updating this blog. I think in November after the moving is over and cold weather begins, then I'll be back to updating it a little more regularly.

Goodbye Brown & Company and Nancy and Matt and Hamer my roommate, goodbye ocean, goodbye "Dov-ah", goodbye WXGR, Chambo, Fuzzy, Nicole, and Paul Jo, goodybe Rob, the Sheffs, and goodbye Bay View Road gang. I'll miss you all, but I'll see you all around, since it's only a few hours away that I'm moving. Cheers!

Well, here's the picture that just about sums it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home